Good folks of Protect Your Bubble prepared a neat infographic to highlight the top 10 most dangerous things people do with their smartphones. Here’s what they’ve got:
- No password – up to 62% of smartphone owners don’t password-protect their device.
- Auto sign-in for banking and financial services
- Take, send and store nude photos on their device
- Click on links in fraudulent emails
- Post photos online while on vacation – burglars love this.
- Post photos online without turning off location settings – another burglars’ favorite.
- Share personal data with fraudsters – who call pretending to be from their bank.
- Sport a naked smartphone – that case can protect your device if it accidentally drops.
- Connect to unsecure wireless networks
- No smartphone insurance
And here’s that infographic with few additional details.