So it turns out Acer didn’t want to wait for Mobile World Congress to unveil new phones. The Taiwanese company just sent us the press release announcing the Liquid Z4 and Liquid E3. Here’s what each of the two is all about:
Acer Liquid E3
- 4.7-inch HD IPS screen encased in a “sleek unibody design.”
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2MP front camera with front LED flash for “amazing selfies”
- 13MP rear camera with ultra-fast focus, “Bright Magic” and AcerRAPID.
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of expandable storage
- Ability to capture presentations with Acer SnapNote.
- AcerFloat apps for real time advanced multitasking. Sounds similar to LG’s QSlide.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean runs the show, KitKat update coming later in the year
- Suggested retail price: €199
Acer Liquid Z4
- 4-inch screen
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor
- AcerFloat apps for real time advanced multitasking.
- 5MP camera with 5 elements f2.4 lens, auto-focus and LED flash.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean runs the show
- Two colors: Titanic Black and Essential White.
- Suggested retail price: €99
Availability wise, both new phones will be available in Europe starting in April. Next thing – Acer smart watch?