AT&T has lowered the prices of its Mobile Share Value Plans this last weekend, hoping to keep its customers from running into the arms of T-Mobile. AT&T also revealed a new 2GB Mobile Share Value plan, which runs $65 a month and includes unlimited talk and text, as well as unlimited international messaging. Customers will be able to purchase a device through AT&T or bring their own to the table.
Here’s what AT&T’s new offerings look like:
If you are an AT&T customer, look forward to saving more on your mobile plan. If you’re new to AT&T, the company will give you a $100 credit twords your bill with each new line added to your account.
Press release follows below.
AT&T Offers Its Best-Ever Pricing for Individual and Two Line Accounts on Nation’s Most Reliable 4G LTE Network
DALLAS, Texas, March 8, 2014 — Last month, AT&T1 (NYSE:T) announced its best-ever pricing plans for families and small businesses and great international offers.2 Beginning Sunday, AT&T will extend savings to customers with one and two lines with the introduction of a new lower priced 2GB Mobile Share Value plan starting at $65 a month, which is $15 off the current 2GB plan for one smartphone with no annual service contract.
New and existing AT&T consumer and business customers will see great value in this plan, which includes domestic unlimited talk and text, as well as unlimited international messaging from the U.S. to select countries2– all on AT&T’s award-winning 4G LTE network. AT&T customers with a compatible device may also sign up for 50GB of cloud storage at no additional charge.4
Here’s how it works for plans with smartphone lines on an installment agreement or with no annual service contract. Device costs and other fees also apply:
Our Mobile Share Value Plans for families and businesses start at $145 for 10GB of data and 3 smartphone lines with no annual service contracts.
Additionally, AT&T recently added unlimited international messaging (text, picture and video) to all Mobile Share Value plans for no additional cost. Unlimited international messaging includes messages sent from the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands to more than 190 countries for text messages and 120 countries for picture & video messages.
With Mobile Share Value plans, eligible customers can choose to purchase a phone with an AT&T NextSM installment agreement with no annual service contract and no down payment. And with AT&T NextSM, qualified customers can get a new smartphone every year. Visit a store or att.com/next for plan details and conditions. Mobile Share Value plan customers can additionally bring their own device or purchase a phone at full retail price. Customers may also choose from a larger amount of data if needed.
“We’re continuing the trend of offering more value to our new and existing customers. Not only are families and small businesses able to save more on their monthly data plans, we’re now delivering that same great value to individual customers on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network,” said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Mobility. “We’re delivering more savings for customers across the board – backed by award-winning customer service – with AT&T the value keeps getting better.”
With 50GB of cloud storage from AT&T Locker, customers can keep more than 30,000 pictures safe and secure in the network and access them across multiple connected devices. With AT&T Locker’s cloud storage, customers can store photos, videos, music and documents.
And, for a limited time, all new and existing AT&T customers receive a $100 bill credit for each new qualified line of postpaid wireless service added – whether a smartphone, tablet, feature phone, mobile hotspot or AT&T Wireless Home Phone.5
To complement these great new plans, AT&T offers customers award-winning customer service. The company recently outperformed competitors for the second time in a row in studies measuring customer service and the wireless purchase experience. J.D. Power awarded AT&T the “Highest Ranked Customer Service Performance Among Full-Service Wireless Providers” and “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers” in their 2014, Volume 1 studies.6
Customers can learn more about the new plans and determine which plan is best for them from their myAT&T mobile application or by visiting www.att.com/moremobilesharesavings, or, for small businesses at att.com/bizmobileshare.
1. AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2. Comparison excludes Corporate Responsibility User/Individual Responsibility User accounts.
3. Unlimited Messaging applies only to AT&T’s Short Messaging Service and Multimedia Messaging Service. Other messaging may incur data charges. Service restrictions apply. Visit att.com/text2world for plan details.
4. Usage from wireless device may consume data. US based customers only. Storage amounts subject to change or discontinuance. For terms, see att.com/wirelesslegal. Data rates apply.
5. Offer ends 3/31/14. GoPhone®, Machine-to-Machine, Enterprise on Demand & activations on BusinessConnect plans not included. Must keep svc/ good standing for 45 days. Credit rec’d w/in 3 bill cycles. Activation/early termination/other fees and restr. apply. Visit att.com/100credit for full requirements.
6. AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 (Vol. 2) and 2014 (Vol. 1) Wireless Customer Care Full Service and Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience Studies SM. Study based on 7,195 (Customer Care) and 8,525 (Purchase Experience) consumer responses measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed July-December 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
LTE Reliability claim: Based on independent 3d-party data for nationwide 4G LTE networks. Lt’d 4G LTE avail.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.