Sony has started rolling out Android 4.3 update for the Xperia M smartphone. It’s not a major update, but it’s worth installing nevertheless. The build number 15.4.A.0.23 for the Xperia M includes the following goodies:
- Android 4.3 core update with smoother UI and graphics enhancements.
- New version of Battery STAMINA Mode for longer battery life.
- Updated camera interface with Burst Mode, Superior Auto and more.
- Updated applications from Sony, including Walkman, Album, Movies, etc.
- Latest security enhancements from Android 4.3.
As I’ve told you, it’s nothing major but you should push/tap the button the second your Xperia M informs you about the new software version. Or you can manually check for update through Settings -> About phone; just make sure you have enough juice to complete the process.