LG’s new mid-range 4G LTE Android KitKat powered F70 will be making its way across the globe, LG announced today. Announced at MWC back in February, LG’s F-series is aimed at emerging markets and comes touting LG’s Knock Code software which first made its appearance on LG’s G series smartphones.
Here’s a look at the LG F70’s spec sheet:
- Processor – Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 400 (1.2 GHz Quad-Core)
- Display – 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 480)
- Memory – 1GB RAM / 4GB/8GB eMMC (depending on market) / microSD slot
- Camera – Rear 5.0MP / Front VGA (640 x 480)
- Battery – 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System – Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size – 127.5 x 66.4 x 9.9mm
- Weight – 129.6g
- Network – LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.0 / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) / A-GPS / NFC (LTE only)
- Other – Knock CodeTM , Plug & Plop, Guest Mode
LG will be announcing pricing and availability in the coming weeks.
Press release follows below.