The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini will be available from AT&T on May 23rd for $49.99 with a new two-year contract. The little sibling of the Galaxy S4 rocks a 4.3-ich display and supports AT&T’s HD Voice calling, which is currently available in trial markets Chicago and Minneapolis. HD Voice will roll out across the country in the coming months.
If a two-year contract isn’t your style, you can always make monthly payments on the device by using AT&T’s Next program. Pricing for 12 monthly payments is $18.50 per month, while payments spread out over 18 months will run you $14.24.
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s under the hood of the GS4 mini:
- 1900 mAh Li-ion Battery gives you up to 180 hours Talk Time and 10.4 days standby.
- 1080p on 4.3” qHD Super AMOLED display
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, as well as a 1.9-megapixel front facing camera
- 16 GB of onboard memory and a dual core 1.7GHz processor
- WatchOn provides custom TV guide and recommended content based on your preferences.
- Smart Remote™ Integrated Infrared (IR) controller allows your smartphone to act as a remote control for a television, digital video recorder, home theatre and more.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled and is compatible with Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Easy Mode gives you the ability to simplify the home screen by placing only the most essential items at your fingertips.
- S Beam enables you to transfer pictures and videos between other S Beam enabled devices.