AT&T will carry the LG G3, the company announced in a short but sweet press release this morning. AT&T hasn’t detailed exactly when customers will be able to pre-order or purchase the device, or what price points will be.
“We are excited to add the LG G3 to AT&T’s leading device portfolio this year. With its razor sharp 5.5 inch Quad HD display to its laser auto camera focus, the LG G3 is an innovative smartphone for consumers looking for the latest technologies all running on the network that covers more than 99 percent of all Americans.” – Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T
Here’s a quick look at the LG G3′s spec sheet:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM, 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 149g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC,
- SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
- Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
- Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock CodeTM , Guest Mode, etc.
We’ll keep you updated on when the G3 will be landing on AT&T. Be sure to check out more of our LG G3 coverage below.