LG’s budget LG L70 will be available from Cricket wireless soon, according to @evleaks. LG unveiled the L Series III of affordable Android powered smartphones at MWC last February.
Here’s a look at what the LG L70 is packing:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800 x 400)
- Memory: 4GB / 1GB RAM
- Camera: 8.0MP or 5.0MP / VGA — depends on market
- Battery: 2,100mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 127.2 x 66.8 x 9.5mm
- Network: 3G (HSPA+21Mbps)
The L70 should be a pretty cheap smartphone, being that MetroPCS currently offers the device for just $49. That could give the $129 Moto E a run for its money.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) June 4, 2014