CyanogenMod 11 M7 is now available for download, touting all of Android KitKat’s awesome features and then some. CyanogenMod 11 M7 is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and is available for download and install only for select Android devices at the moment. Make sure to check out the list of supported devices before you get started.
Here’s the changelog:
- Common: Theme Chooser UI Overhaul
- Common: Calculator app redesign (courtesy Xlythe)
- Common: Performance Profiles
- Common: Improved theming performance on low memory devices (~512MB RAM or less)
- Trebuchet: Move settings to new slide-out panel
- Trebuchet: Consolidate settings for home and drawer options
- Media: Add FFMPEG support (expanded media format support)
- Bluetooth: Improved support for new car audio systems and docks
- Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific
While the stable version of CyanogenMod 11 M7 is based on Android 4.4.2, the nightly versions of the ROM are centered around Android 4.4.3, which was released just last week. It’s gonna take a little time for the CyanogenMod team to fully integrate Android 4.4.3 into the ROM, which is expected to land next month under the M8 moniker.