AllTrails is THE app for finding trails nearest you.
Going on a trip to a national park? Looking for a place near home to hike or run? Looking for something new to do on the weekends?
Even in a big city you might be surprised by how much nature surrounds you.
Browse through over 40,000 high-quality trail guides for outdoor activities including everything from hiking and mountain biking to fly fishing and snowshoeing.
Know a good trail that's not in our database? Go out, track your hike or ride with our all new GPS tracker, and add the trail for others to view and follow themselves.
• Browse or search for trails closest to you
• Track your hikes and rides with your iPhone's GPS
• Edit trails or add new ones
• Add photos to trails
• Read and write trail reviews
• View topographic maps and routes* for trails
• Share trails with friends
• Access your trails without an internet connection (Before you head out, save a trail to download its maps, photos, and reviews for offline use)
• Sync your saved trails and GPS tracks with your account on AllTrails.com
Go out and rediscover the outdoors!
*Routes are currently only available for about 2,000 of our more popular trails. Know the route for a trail? Go out and track it!
• Requires iOS 4.0 or greater.
• GPS tracking requires an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
• Continued use of the GPS Tracker running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• An AllTrails account is required to edit and upload new trails and photos.
• An internet connection is required to download the initial batch of trails.
• Trails currently only available in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Please feel free to email us at [email protected]
for support, issues, or feature requests.