- Category: Business
- Released date: 12/22/2009
- Current Version: 2.0.133
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 4478210
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
ON THE MOVE? TAKE YOUR MEETINGS WITH YOU… AT&T CONNECT® MOBILE
Join an AT&T Connect web or audio conference using your iPhone! With AT&T Connect on the iPhone, you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world.
AT&T Connect makes mobile conferencing easy.
View whiteboard content, see other participants, who’s talking, raise your hand, or give your presenter a “thumbs up!” Exchange private/ public notes and answer polls. AT&T Connect’s converged design means that you can seamlessly interact with colleagues that join via phone or computer!
AT&T Connect is a scalable desktop / mobile conferencing solution that provides rich, integrated capabilities for company-wide unified communications.
How do you participate in an AT&T Connect meeting with your iPhone?
When you receive an email or calendar invitation to a meeting, just click on the “to connect to the Web conference” link. With this single click, AT&T Connect automatically prompts you into a web and audio conference.
Download AT&T Connect® Mobile, from the iTunes store, to your iPhone for free, to join a meeting.*
• View whiteboard content
• Call Me and Dial In features that simplify audio setup
• Automatic prompts guide you into an Event
• Invite others by email
• As a meeting host/presenter, you can invite others by phone, mute/un-mute other users, give/take presenting rights, rename a user, expel a user, lock the conference or end the conference
• Interactive participants list: See/hear the other participants in the conference, their emoticons and mode of connection.
• Use emoticons to signal your opinion
• Alert others that you’ve Stepped in-or-out of the Event
• Mute or unmute
• Use notes to chat with one or all participants
• Answer polls
• iPhone OS 3.0 and higher
• An active 3G cellular network or WiFi connection (The AT&T Connect Mobile application does not function in airplane mode).
• AT&T Connect version 8.9 and higher *
*Initiating conferences requires an AT&T Connect License.