"Most beautiful note taking app yet?" - MacStories.net" This is an interesting app." - Leo Laporte, twit.tv. "So much more than just a note taking app!" - AppAdvice.com. 60% off regular $7.99 price! Dropbox & TextExpander integration. The best note taking app on the iPad! If you take notes, you need this app. A great way to record, organize, review and share your audio and text notes from your meetings, classes, and conferences. With its beautiful interface and unique approach to organizing notes by Category and Subject, you'll always be able to find the notes you want, fast.
With integrated Dropbox support, your notes will be backed up to the cloud and available instantly, anywhere, to any device with internet. Imagine being able to take notes in your class or meeting and having the notes sitting on your computer by the time you get back to your desk, ready to edit, review and share. Using Audiotorium with Dropbox's desktop app, it's that simple! For more information on Dropbox, go to http://www.dropbox.com.
With integrated TextExpander support, taking notes has never been faster. Instantly insert the date, time, formulas, common phrases or any other text with just a few keystrokes. Perfect for meetings and classes. For more information on TextExpander, go to http://www.smileonmymac.com/TextExpander
New features for iOS 4.2!
- Continue to record audio when the app is closed. Browse the web while recording!
- Continue audio playback when the app is closed.
- When opening the app it will resume on the screen you closed it. If you had a note open, that note will still be open when you run the app again.
- Stream audio playback to any AirPlay compatible wireless speaker.
- Control audio playback while the app is closed via the fast-switching control bar.
- Record hours of audio in each note
- Use audio bookmarks to mark and find important sections of audio later
- Share your notes with friends and colleagues via Dropbox, WiFi, email or iTunes File Sharing.
- All your text and audio notes are backed up to the cloud instantly and available from anywhere
- Instantly sync notes to your desktop when using Dropbox's desktop app
- Stunning user interface.
- Customize your notes with a choice of different paper textures and fonts
- Customize your Subjects with a choice of over 40 icons
- Integrated Dropbox support
- Integrated TextExpander support
- Insert the current date by typing ddate
- Insert the current time by typing ttime
- Insert the current date+time by typing dtime
- Define your own abbreviations and phrases by using the TextExpander iPad app
We have been listening to your suggestions and have two huge features coming in the next few weeks:
- Handwriting! If you thought Audiotorium Notes was great before, imagine being able to write your notes by hand or draw diagrams. We are working on a great implementation of this feature you are going to love.
- Photos! Insert photos into your notes to capture additional important information. Move the photos where you want them, rotate and scale them.
We believe these new features will really help our users be more productive and improve their note taking experience using Audiotorium Notes
If you have questions or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you: [email protected]
The Audiotorium Team