- Category: Business
- Released date: 04/26/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: Business Model Foundry GmbH
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11572054
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Build better Business Models.
The Business Model Toolbox combines the speed of a napkin sketch with the smarts of a spreadsheet. It enables you to map, test, and iterate your business ideas – fast.
With the Business Model Toolbox you will be able to:
- Sketch your business model using the practical methodology from the best-selling book, Business Model Generation.
- Add ballpark figures for market size, revenue streams, and costs - faster than any spreadsheet.
- Test the profitability of your ideas with a quick report and breakdowns by offer, customer segments, and costs.
The app is based on the Business Model Canvas, a widely practiced visual template pre-formatted with the nine blocks of a business model (customer segments, value propositions, channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, key resources, key activities, key partners, cost structure).
The Business Model Toolbox is brought to you by the makers of Business Model Generation, which was selected as one of the “Best Business Books for Business Owners 2010” by Fast Company magazine. The app was developed in collaboration with Hortis le studio and alpha tested by a team of 90 business model practitioners who approved this release!
Join the 100,000+ business model innovators including entrepreneurs, consultants, CxOs, coaches, and small business owners who are already using the Canvas to innovate their business.
Business Model Toolbox comes stocked with:
- 12 Revenue & cost formulas.
- Reference with definitions, examples, and trigger questions about the 9 building blocks.
- Export to JPG to include in your presentations.
- Export to CSV to refine your figures.
- Learning centre connecting to up-to-date help videos.
- Report view, with re-sortable costs and revenues to identify distribution of funds across offer, costs, and customer.
The stunning visual design and the virtual sticky notes will make it easy to abandon outmoded thinking and explore new, innovative models of value creation. It will give you the big picture of your ideas and allow you to stress test them before making costly mistakes in the real world.
Whether you're working to improve an existing business model, or to invent a new one, the toolbox will help you:
- Get a better understanding of your business.
- Draw a completely visual overview of your business model.
- Play with 12 predefined revenue and cost mechanisms.
- Test your business model based on market size, pricing, and cost assumptions.
- Collaboratively map out your business model by projecting it on a screen.
- Make mistakes here, save money in the real world.
- Create a solid basis for your business plan.
- Share your ideas using JPG's or CSV files.
For the price of a business lunch, you could be inventing or improving your business model.
This app gives visionaries, game changers, and challengers everything they need to turn business ideas into a tangible business model.
Join us, and welcome to the Business Model Generation.