- Category: Photography
- Released date: 04/20/2011
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: Chris Wood
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 766197
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPad2Wifi, iPad23G
Camera Boost: The first LIVE image enhancement and effects camera app for the iPad2! *** Recommended by PadGadget ** iPadNewsHub top 10 iPad app ** Business Insider top 10 camera app ***
Camera Boost is a new kind of camera: Filters and effects are shown live at full size and quality, and everything is instant. This is not a photo editor or a camera that 'develops' effects later, you see your final picture BEFORE taking the photo.
It's very easy to use. The live camera view is always on screen. As you select various enhancements and effects, you see the result immediately in the live view. Add as many as you want, tweaking and combining them to get the look you want. Got it looking "just so"? Tap the Photo button at any time to take a picture - it's saved to the album instantly, and you can then share to Facebook, flickr, email etc.
Camera Boost has a good range of image enhancements, filters and stylish effects that will improve your image, increasing picture quality or creating artistic photo effects. You can mix and match to create a wide range of looks - how about a cleaner, sharper photo with brighter colors? Or a retro washed out look? Or a softer black and white style, or even false color like a thermal camera! There's no limit on how many effects you use - the camera is always fast and responsive and shoots instantly.
• Many live enhancements and effects, most are adjustable
• All effects previewed live on screen while you are shooting (full size and quality, full motion)
• Add as many effects as you like
• Incredible speed, even with many effects applied at once
• Zero processing time when you take a photo
• Full resolution photo size. Edges are not cut to fit the photo on screen like the iPad's built-in app
• Front and rear cameras supported
• Powerful 4x digital zoom
• Built-in photo album with image viewer
• Share photos to Facebook, Flickr, Email and the iPad photo library
• Uses the full power of the iPad2's new A5 processor!
• Exposure - enhances shadows and dark areas in night-time shots
• Sharpen - enhances detail
• Soften - reduces sharp edges / image noise
• Saturation - make colors stronger or muted, even black and white
• Hue shift - shifts colors - warmer or cooler
• Select Color - black and white plus the selected color - see screenshots
• Colorize - colors entire photo with a single shade
• Color Negative
• Thermal - thermal imaging style false color effect
• Posterize - uses limited range of colors for a poster-like effect
* Recommended by PadGadget: http://bit.ly/padgadget
* iPadNewsHub top 10 iPad app: http://bit.ly/camboost10
* Business Insider top 10 camera app: http://read.bi/camboost-bi
* Many more positive reviews and awards, see http://www.interealtime.com for more!
Please note: Camera Boost requires an iPad2. It will not work with an iPad 1, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Photo resolution: 1280x720 with rear camera, 640x480 with front.