CarbsControl - Carb Counter and Tracker
- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 12/17/2009
- Current Version: 3.0
- Seller: Coheso, Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 10256148
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Perfect for people with diabetes and those on low-carb diets, CarbsControl App keeps your carbs under control.
With 80,000 foods and details from 300 restaurants and 500 specific brands, you’ll know exactly where you stand with your carbs for the day. This App works great with the Atkins Diet, South Beach Diet, the Zone Diet, Protein Power Lifeplan, Go Lower Diet, and other low-carb plans. It’s also helpful for those trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight by cutting back extra carb calories. This App helps you stick to your carb goals even when eating out.
Features of the CarbsControl Carb Counter App include:
* Carbohydrate and other nutrition details for over 80,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Internet connection not needed
* Set carb goals on a per meal basis
* Supports US and SI (metric) units
* Keep track of your current carb count meal by meal
* Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Create a "favorites" list for the foods you regularly eat for quick entry.
* Includes carbs for drinks
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Add customized information for other packaged foods
* See daily carb totals
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.coheso.com/nutridata
* Creates an automatic food journal
* Edit or delete any entry from the carb diary
* Incorporates a regularly updated food database every time you update this App
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com