- Category: Medical
- Released date: 07/21/2010
- Current Version: 1.3
- Seller: Epocrates
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1940611
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
CardioMath is a cardiology calculator with over 50 commonly used formulas in cardiovascular medicine. It is designed to assist physicians, nurses, pharmacists, technologists, technicians, and other allied health professionals in the field of cardiovascular medicine to perform essential day-to-day calculations accurately and efficiently. These formulas are also commonly used by medical professionals involved in intensive and emergency care, internal medicine, and rehabilitation.
• Formulas arranged in major categories
• Comprehensive (more than 50 commonly used formulas); includes valve area calculators, Duke Treadmill Score, Creatinine Clearance (Cockroft-Gault), Echo formulas, etc.
• Global selection of SI or US units
• Information screens contain a short description of the clinical utility for each formula and value ranges provided when appropriate
• References are provided for each formula
Please note that an Epocrates account is required to use this free app. Registration is free and takes just a minute to complete.