- Category: Finance
- Released date: 04/13/2010
- Current Version: 3.22
- Seller: Shahar Tsadeek
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5458929
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
The 3.0+ releases have pushed Chart Tool over the 10,000 user mark. And boy are they using it. Welcome new users!
Please note: Chart Tool currently covers US stocks and global indices only. For those of you who have asked for more data for more countries, I'm working on it.
Chart Tool is a fun and easy to use Technical Analysis and Charting app for stocks and indexes.
Here's what makes it so special:
You can DRAW directly on charts. Moving Averages. Lines. even Forks! Then save the charts for later editing.
Do you like to argue Elliott Wave counts? Chart Tool lets you mark them on a chart, then EMAIL that chart to a friend who can edit it and send it right back!
Fully DYNAMIC, EDITABLE and SHARABLE charts let you do all kinds of things that no other app can do ... for example
... Alerts based on YOUR lines and YOUR analysis. This is much better than price based alerts, because you don't have to know the price in advance! Just draw your lines, forks, ... whatever .. and let the server do the work of keeping and eye on them. When something triggers on one of your charts, you'll know about it. (CT Trendline Alerts are an inexpensive subscription service)
... and a lot more. The app is FREE and FUN to play with, so give it a try.
- E-Wave Segment
- Fibonacci Projection tool
- Fibonacci Retracement tool
- Thought Bubble (yeah, really)
- 3 Moving Averages
- Bollinger Bands
- CMA (unique to this product)
(Chart Tool is a lot like Tradestation or Metastock, but does not have a long list of junk tools, just the ones you need to quickly ascertain what's happening in the chart, including some proprietary tools that are ideal for this purpose. It's made to feed your intuition, help you think, and help you share ideas with friends. For that, it's easily the best thing on the market, no matter what the platform.)
... Internal BBS system
... Private Market Diaries (or public if you wish)
... Mark E-Wave Counts
- Internal ChartBooks let you store and share collections of charts to make it easy to get an overview of the market, or of your own portfolio.
- Internal personal Diaries let you keep track of your thoughts, and even publish them if you want to.
- An internal BBS system lets you hold public discussions about the market in general or about a particular stock. Talk about anything you want in this growing community.