- Category: Finance
- Released date: 04/27/2011
- Current Version: 4.2
- Seller: Johnny Ixe
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 356446
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPhoneFirstGen, iPhone4, iPhone3G, iPhone3GS
★ 50% Sale for limited time ★ The most powerful and precise weapon against data overage charges just got better! DataMan Pro monitors and manages your data usage in real time, closely tracking your data activities every 10 minutes. No other apps come close to DataMan for its precision. The advanced technologies and features in DataMan help you make smarter decisions to manage consumption, stop overage charges and save money.
● Track your daily, weekly and monthly cellular (3G/EDGE/GPRS) data usage. You can view your usage across different days in a chart and even zoom in to see the hourly details.
● Warn you the moment you exceed your usage thresholds, without having to open DataMan.
● Geotag your data activities and see them on a map. Very useful when you travel and roam.
● 4 levels of usage thresholds and 3 data allowances for you to customize to suit your data plan.
● Work with all carriers. No login is required to your carrier's website.
● Always up-to-date usage statistics. No need to wait hours or days for your carrier to refresh and give you the latest statistics.
What's New in Pro Version:
★ Export your usage statistics to iTunes File Sharing. Analyze your usage and location on your computer. The exported CSV file contains the timestamp, amount used in bytes and coordinates of all your data activities.
★ See your daily statistics in a chart on your iPhone. Easily visualize your usage pattern.
★ Improved user interface. More space to display your data.
● "DataMan is exactly what you need." TUAW
● "DataMan saves money by warning of data overages." Cult of Mac
● "I wouldn’t dream of being without DataMan." The Mac Observer
● "For those who’ve mysteriously exceeded their data allowances." The Apple Blog
● "Gives you all the insight you might need and more." AppAdvice
● "Valuable tool in taming your data usage." MacWorld
Save More Money:
★ Use VoiceMan to track your mobile minutes in real time and stop additional charges.
★ Use WifiMan to manage your Wi-Fi data usage in real time with custom usage alerts.
★ Use DataMan for iPad if you got an iPad.
Note: On iPhone 3G, DataMan wrongly displays an alert message about being closed by iOS. We'll fix this minor bug in our next update. This bug does not affect iPhone 4 and 3GS.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You can turn Geotag off if you don't want to use this feature or to conserve battery life.