- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 02/23/2011
- Current Version: 4.3
- Seller: Texterity Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 3441998
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All, iPad2Wifi, iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G
Share the FUN with the whole family with the new DISNEY FAMILYFUN magazine app – and for a very limited time, download the newest issue for absolutely free! FamilyFun features YUMMY RECIPES, FUN-FILLED KID CRAFTS, BOREDOM-BUSTING ACTIVITIES and USEFUL TRAVEL TIPS and always with the whole family in mind. The experts at FamilyFun bring you the absolute best family content and now you can read it all on the iPad for FREE!
Even better, get all that great FamilyFun content optimized for the iPad. Each issue offers EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS, 360 PANAROMIC VIEWS and SLIDESHOWS showcasing our great ideas with a brand new multimedia experience. It’s a whole new way to experience FamilyFun – all in one free download!
Here’s what you’ll get in our app every issue:
* YUMMY RECIPES – Get the treats, sweets and healthy options that you can all make together!
* FUN-FILLED CRAFTS – The best creative craft ideas and step-by-step instructions that they can make themselves
* BOREDOM-BUSTING ACTIVITIES – Every issue has fun new games and activities that’ll keep everybody on their toes and asking for more!
* UNFORGETTABLE FAMILY GETAWAYS – We travel around the country to find the best places to stay, exciting sites and tips for all different types of budgets.
* BIRTHDAY BLOWOUTS – We’ll give you magical birthday party ideas including foolproof cakes and fun, inexpensive party favors.
1 year subscription for $7.99 or a single issue for $2.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $7.99 for a one year subscription. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.