DiveBuddy Pro - iPad Edition
- Category: Sports
- Released date: 08/26/2010
- Current Version: 2.1
- Seller: Adaptive Solutions Group Pty. Ltd.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 2818997
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
DiveBuddy Pro is the Swiss army knife of scuba diving utilities for the iPad. As at August 2010, it is the only Electronic Dive Log written and optimised for the iPad. iPhone users check out DiveBuddy Pro - iPhone Edition. You can transfer your electronic dive logs between iPhone and iPad editions.
Written by a Master Scuba Diver Trainer, its made for to be easy to use.
If you liked iDive Nitrox and iScuba RDP, you'll love DiveBuddy Pro. In addition to the same easy to use Nitrox Calulator, DiveBuddy Pro also includes:
+ Recreational Dive Planner with Nitrox (Compatible with PADI eRDP and RDP and EAN EAD tables).
+ Dive Log with automatic recreational air and EANx calculations.
+ Dive Site database with GPS and map support.
+ Metric and US units.
+ Nitrox Maximum operating depth calculations.
+ Nitrox Best blend calculator for any given depth.
Please note that whilst this product is designed to be compatible with the PADI RDP and eRDP there may be some some differences due to rounding. For example using PADI metric RDP/eRDP a dive to 10m/33ft has NDL of 219mins, using PADI Imperial/US RDP/eRDP the same dive has NDL of 205 minutes.
This is great tool for any diver, especially of you're Divemaster, Instructor Candidate, or an Instructor.
Why buy 4 or more apps when you can just buy DiveBuddy Pro.
+ Buddy name.
+ Instructor/DM name.
+ Personal information.
+ Import/Export dive log.
+ Photos for dive sites.
+ DiveBuddy Network
+ Bump transfers
+ Buddy details.
+ Instructor details.
+ Landscape page views.
+ Automatic surface interval calculations
+ Minimum surface interval calculation
Don't forget to visit my technical support site where you can get some tips, provide some feedback, and make suggestions.
If you have a problem, the app store isn't the place to get it resolved visit my technical support site.
What people are saying about DiveBuddy Pro:
- Your app looks good. My friends will envy me for having such nice digital log book. Thanks for this useful app.
- Nice App, however it would be nice if I could input text as well as numbers into my settings. [added in v1.1]
- The software is
unbelievable and i love it, but is there a way to put user profiles on
it? [good idea for future feature]
- I updated yesterday and this is wonderful. So far it is working great. I am going to add all my dives over this weekend.
- thank you for your rapid response
- Thank you for the great support
- Hey that's awesome thanks
- First off, this thing looks AWSOME. I'm headed to Bonaire next week & can't wait to use it.
- Good job on the app. It's nice to see good programmers working on dive tools.
- Thank you for the fast support
- Would love to be able to edit date (year) so that I could include dives back to 93 Thanks! Love the app [added in v1.1]
The author accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the information generated by this tool. This tool must only be used by suitability qualified scuba divers in conjunction with proper dive planning.