★ The Foodies Guide to Florence ★
Florence is one of the world’s favorite cities. Filled with paintings, sculpture and Renaissance palaces it’s one of the wonders of Western civilization. While you’d be hard put to walk down one of the cobblestoned alleyways without running into a masterpiece (or a great leather store), finding a great meal is another story. Tourist town means tourist traps. But with Elizabeth Minchilli’s Eat Florence in your pocket you’ll be sure that every morsel of food you put in your mouth is the best.
WHAT DOES THIS APP OFFER ?
* EXPERT FOOD ADVICE - Minchilli has been reporting on the food scene in Italy for magazines and newspapers for years, and is the go-to source for insiders.
* MORE than just restaurants, you’ll find bakeries, wine bars, kitchen and food stores, coffee bars and everything a die hard foodie could dream of.
* MORE lively and opinionated content. Minchilli lets you know the score, telling you what you’ll expect and what to look for.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS APP?
* Avoid tourist traps and go straight to the best in Florence.
* Browse through 110 carefully selected entries.
* One click website links go directly to the source.
* Share reviews, photos and user comments
* Access offline content anytime, anywhere.
* View more than 800 photos.
★ About the Author ★
Elizabeth Minchilli has been eating her way through Italy her entire life. She is the author of six books on Italian living, and contributes to over forty magazines and newspapers, including Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and The International Herald Tribune. She has appeared on Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie and KCRW's Good Food. She writes about all the good stuff in Italy on her blog Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - [email protected]