English to Spanish Translation Phrasebook
- Category: Travel
- Released date: 01/22/2010
- Current Version: 1.6
- Seller: VCW Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11990237
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
OVER 100,000 sold, OVER 1 YEAR in TOP Travel Apps
700 Phrases MORE than any other SIMILAR app, Hear each phrase in 2 Speeds - Normal and Slow. NO DATA CONNECTION needed so if you are travelling DO NOT pay ROAMING charges.
Spanish Translator Phrasebook is an iPhone application that TRANSLATES ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES TO SPANISH, accurately. So when you use the application, you can be confident that you’re saying the right thing and pronouncing it the right way. No guesswork. No sign language. No confusion. Once you download this application to your iPhone, you’ll have the Spanish translation for the most commonly used words and situations at your fingertips.
1. 14 CATEGORIES. This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
2. NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED. Download the audio recordings and translated text phrases for all the categories when you download the iPhone application, so you won’t end up footing an enormous bill for data roaming charges when traveling abroad in connecting to the internet.
3. OVER 700 WORDS OR PHRASES. Choose from commonly used search phrases such as I want to exchange dollars, Take me to the airport, Can you help me etc and translate them to Spanish
4. SEARCH ON EVERY SCREEN. Type in your search word or phrase and look up the suggestions offered to find the best one that fits your need
5. GENUINE SPANISH VOICE, NOT COMPUTER GENERATED. Read the text version as WELL AS PLAY THE MP3 file for the translated phrase in Spanish, so you can be sure of pronunciation and meaning. This is not a computer generated voice but recorded by genuine Spanish speaking persons.
With this application, you’ll have one less thing to worry about when planning a trip. So, the next time you are in Mexico, Spain or anywhere they speak Spanish you will not be lost trying to get a taxi.
Q. I cannot hear the sound?
Ans: To hear the sound ensure your RINGER is ON in other words do not have the phone is silent mode.