- Category: Weather
- Released date: 11/09/2010
- Current Version: 1.81
- Seller: Andrew Timofeev
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11604977
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
eWeather is a stylish, ten day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems.
We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. A quick look at the weather will even help you know how to dress for the day or whether you'll need an umbrella or sunscreen.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
• a unique and stylish design which includes HD graphics on iPhone 4's and iPad/iPad2
• professional data from intellicast.com
• severe weather alerts for the entire United States
• animated radar (NEXRAD, base reflectivity, US only)
• the most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
• we provide a ten day forecast that utilizes fifteen important parameters
• You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future.
• barometer displays trends in air pressure.
Forecasts are available for more than 67,000 locations worldwide courtesy of the WSI Corporation, (intellicast.com)
• a unique graphics display
• ten day, twenty four hour forecasts
• hourly forecasts of current conditions
• world clock with associated weather conditions
• earthquakes (list with sorting/filtering and maps)
• moon phase, moon set and moon rise times
• sunrise and sunset times
• UV radiation levels for the day and the hour
• "feels like" temperature hourly
• hourly rain probability forecast
• the ability to simultaneously monitor conditions of multiple locations.
• location is obtained by GPS, Zip Code, or by browsing the location list
• a low demand on your iPod/iPhone resources
• radar optimized for WiFi,3G or even EDGE connections
• designed for iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad2 (with HD support)
• compatible with any iOS starting 3.1.3
• can be used on iPad/iPad2 in HD mode