- Category: Photography
- Released date: 04/01/2010
- Current Version: 3.0.1
- Seller: Tai Shimizu
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 4417092
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Filterstorm has been designed from the ground up to meet your iPad and iPhone photo editing needs. Using a uniquely crafted touch interface, Filterstorm allows for more intuitive editing than its desktop counterparts with a toolset designed for serious photography. A favorite of Photojournalists, Filterstorm is at home in a professional workflow, or for anyone who simply wants to get the most out of their pictures while on the road.
Filterstorm contains a suite of powerful tools including curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, and black and white conversion fine-tuning. It also includes the powerful ability to apply any of the available filters by brush, color range, and gradient.
Tutorial videos are available at http://filterstorm.com and are linked to from within the app.
• Ability to apply adjustments to entire image, by brush, gradient, color range, vignette, or selecting opacity.
• Send images via Email, FTP, Flickr, and Dropbox
• Export images up to 22MP (iPad2) or 7.5MP (iPad/iPhone 4)
• Save edits as automations to apply to other images
• Curves: Luminance, RGB, Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Adjust brush size, softness, and opacity
• Color balance
• White point picker
• Text tool
• Black and white fine-tuning
• 30-step Visual History
• Cropping, with the ability to specify aspect ratio
• Scaling/Scale to Fit
• Rotation & Image Straightening
• Add Borders
• Combine multiple exposures
• Tone map (Simulated HDR)
• Noise reduction
• Add noise
• Clone Tool
• EXIF support for JPEG and some RAWs
• IPTC support: For a full list of supported metadata tags, visit Filterstorm's website at http://filterstorm.com
Recommended by "Rough Guide to the iPad"
"Filterstorm was designed for the iPad from the beginning, and is a study in limitation and excellence." - App Craver
"While Filterstorm certainly won’t replace your image-optimization workflow on your desktop computer, it can prove useful (and fun) enough that you will want to put it to use for quick adjustments to fine-tune an image you want to share via your iPad. " - Digital Photo Pro