Golfscape GPS Rangefinder
- Category: Sports
- Released date: 07/13/2010
- Current Version: 1.2
- Seller: Shotzoom Software, LLC
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 17887344
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
50% OFF CELEBRATION
Winner of the 2011 Apple Design Award!!!
Augmented Reality Rangefinder – An Exciting New Way To View Distances On 37,000+ Golf Courses
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR ANNUAL FEE
FOR iPhone 4 & 3G-S
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
• Front, Center and Back of Green
• Up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole
• 37,000+ courses worldwide mapped and ready to play!
• Golfscape pinpoints your position on the golf course, allowing you to identify potential hazards, choose your desired landing area and see real 360-degree viewing while on the course.
• GPS Rangefinder with large numbers, front, center and back of green, and up to 40 points per hole
• Position indicators point to each hazard and gives you distance as you hold the iPhone to view your target.
• Assign ideal layup distances for your approach clubs
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. View courses at www.golfshot.com/courses
iPod touch users should check out Golfshot, the scorecard and handicap version of the app.