- Category: News
- Released date: 06/10/2010
- Current Version: 2.4
- Seller: The Huffington Post
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 3977734
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
The totally redesigned Huffington Post iPad app gives you up-to-the-minute news and opinion delivered in a lively easy-to-read format. It’s fast, fun, informative… and seriously addictive.
Navigate at breakneck speed through all of HuffPost’s stories, blog posts, photos, and breaking news from the site’s wide array of sections, including politics, entertainment, comedy, tech, business, sports, books, health, and more.
The world is literally at your fingertips – glide between stories with a flick of your hand, and swipe through vibrant slideshows optimized for the iPad.
The news has never been more social: make your voice heard by commenting on articles, and share your favorite stories and takes with friends, family, and coworkers via fully integrated connections to Facebook and Twitter.
Staying informed has never been so much fun.
Note: If you experience crashes, then please reboot your device to clear memory.
New Features in This Version
- The number one requested feature is here at last.
* Synchronized Scrolling
- You can configure so that each gesture slides all ribbons together, instead of just exploring the content of each ribbon. This was built for a lot of the feedback from people who felt it was too much work to discover content. Its a simple button now in the customize screen to change to this behavior. Let us know what you think!
* Re-order Sections
- You can now choose which section you want in which order on the left navigation
* Updated themes
- We've updated the white and black themes to be slicker and tighter then ever
* Bug fixes and performance upgrades
- Lots of tunings went into this for better background caching and performance, let us know!