- Category: Reference
- Released date: 03/03/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.2
- Seller: NetGuru S.r.l.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 13479237
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" HD
Developer: Leonardo Parenti for Netguru s.r.l.
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" is the application that brings the traditional Catholic
prayer of the Breviary and all the texts of the Liturgy on your iPhone and iPad.
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" wants to contribute, through a partnership with
Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living
iBreviary is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated
(Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
- The new section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations
Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.).
- The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans
- A rich section dedicated to Saints
- Store a day on any device
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Unlimited storage days (something very much in demand by those who want to download
a bit 'of days for travel or long period without internet access from your iPhone /
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly
use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the flick of the fingers
on the screen (Pinch-to-Zoom)
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better
reading of texts
- Application Languages: Italian, Inglese, Español, Deutsch, Française, Românã
- Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Español, Français, Română, Latinum
- Languages constantly updated content.
- A new graphical interface