- Category: Medical
- Released date: 02/03/2010
- Current Version: 2.0.3
- Seller: IMAIOS
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 242221447
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
IMAIOS' mobile application is an atlas of human anatomy for healthcare professionals who have subscribed to IMAIOS. This app requires an internet connection and a paid premium individual subscription (More information and demo available on http://www.imaios.com/).
IMAIOS Mobile is based on award-winning e-Anatomy online atlas.
IMAIOS' mobile application allows IMAIOS subscribers access to the most complete reference for human anatomy directly on their iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
IMAIOS Mobile contains 32 anatomy modules with over 4,000 images and 6,000 anatomy labels, including:
- Brain MRI anatomy and diagrams,
- Petrous bone CT,
- Face CT,
- Face and neck MRI,
- Spinal cord diagrams,
- CT anatomy and lymph nodes for oncology,
- Chest CT, Anatomical illustrations of the lungs, mediastinum, thorax, thoracic wall and breast,
- Coronary CT,
- Heart anatomy diagrams,
- Coronary angiography,
- Abdomen CT,
- Pelvis MRI,
- Spine MRI and radiographs,
- Upper limb MRI, radiographs and diagrams,
- Lower limb MRI, radiographs and diagrams,
- Lower limb vascular anatomy,
- Shoulder MRI,
- Knee MRI,
- Ankle and foot MRI.
- Scroll through images with the flick of a finger
- Pinch to zoom in and out
- Tap to display anatomy labels
- Toggle anatomy labels on and off by categories
- Locate any structure identified in a module using the search index
- Auto screen rotation
- Change languages in the app
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
SIZE of application is 400 Mb. Downloading from a high-speed internet connection and installing from iTunes is highly recommended.
The information in this application is provided as a tool and reference for use by licensed medical professionals, competent healthcare professionals and no others, and it does not and should not be construed as any form of medical diagnosis or professional medical advice on any matter. A premium individual subscription to IMAIOS' online service is required to use this application: more information on http://www.imaios.com/.