iMensies (Period Calendar)
- Category: Medical
- Released date: 10/15/2008
- Current Version: 3.0.1
- Seller: Svetlana Brandel
- Recommended Age: 9+
- Download Size: 985971
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
iMensies is a must have for tracking and planning your monthly cycle as well as any other reproductive health related information, doctor's appointments and any other events.
Latest version offers the ability to sync with www.iMensies.com with charting on the website. This is another reason to choose iMensies as your period / menstrual tracker.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
-> Read about iMensies features
-> Visit our website for more information
-> Download iMensies and start tracking your cycle!
• CALENDAR VIEW lets you view your entire history at a glance
• Easy PERIOD LOGGING
• Mark FLOW TYPES, including SPOTTING
• SYMPTOMS and MOOD tracking with cool emoji icons
• CHARTS when you sync with www.iMensies.com
• Future Periods and OVULATION PREDICTIONS
• BACKUP/RESTORE of your data
• Enter future events and receive REMINDER email
• EMAIL ALERTS about upcoming periods
• NOTES can be added to any day
• PREVIEW feature - easily preview every day information by taping and holding on a day button
• Shows how many days are left until your next period
• PASSWORD protection
• EMAIL your history for backup in CSV format
• Calendar LOCK option
• Instructions page
iMensies is a BEAUTIFUL and very INTUITIVE application for tracking everything about your periods: flow types (including spotting), everyday notes, irregular periods, associated PMS symptoms such as moods, cramps, headache, sex, cravings, medication, ovulation and much more. iMensies marries great, award winning design, that you've come to expect from the best iPhone apps with rich functionality and easily accessible user interface. You can look at the entire history of your menses with the touch of a finger. Just swipe up or down, there is no flipping through pages! iMensies is a stylish app that every woman should have!
INSTRUCTIONS (for some features)
• To see past and future months swipe up and down.
HOW TO LOG PERIODS:
• Tap once on a day you want to mark as a period day and choose type of flow in the pop-up window.
• Tap on the green check mark in the upper right corner of the pop-up window to save.
• To change a marked day, tap once on it and choose an option from the menu that you want. Save.
• To delete a marked day, tap on the selected flow type button to deselect it. Save.
HOW TO RECORD and DISPLAY SYMPTOMS:
• Tap once on a day to which you want to add symptoms.
• Swipe once to the left and tap on a mood icon you want. You can only choose one for now.
• Swipe again to the left and choose any symptoms you want to record.
• To display a symptom in the calendar view, tap on the arrow icon at the bottom of one of the symptoms pages, and slide to the left or right to choose a symptom you want displayed. You can only have one displayed for now.
• Save you selections by tapping on the green check mark in the upper right corner of the pop-up window.
HOW TO PREVIEW SYMPTOMS:
• In the calendar view, press and hold any day button that has a symptom displayed.
HOW TO GET TO INSTRUCTIONS PAGE:
• Tap once on any month bar (or anywhere outside of day buttons).
• Tap on the "i" icon in the bottom right corner.
To receive EMAIL ALERTS, please sign up with iMensies. There are two ways you can sign up: through iMensies application or our site www.iMensies.com
iMensies period and ovulation predictions are approximations only and do not guarantee 100% accuracy. Do not use iMensies alone to try to get pregnant or to prevent pregnancy. Please consult a doctor for more information about pregnancy or avoiding it. iMensies is not liable for any results produced by the application.
Please email us with any questions or suggestions you may have about iMensies. And if you enjoy your experience, please leave us a positive review.