"A must-have Personal Assistant" - GLO.MSN.COM
"Top iPhone App for Busy Women" - FORBES
"...a simple yet ingenious application"- POPULAR SCIENCE
"Health Rules for Every Woman: Use a tracking app like iPeriod Ultimate" - GLAMOUR
"Allows smartphone users to fastidiously track their monthly cycles" - THE HARVARD CRIMSON
"I highly recommend the iPeriod app..." - MOMMY TOO! MAGAZINE
"What's Hot" - APP STORE
Celebrating 2.5 years in top Healthcare and Fitness apps!
Now with a Community FORUM! Learn, share, and connect with the global iPeriod community! Check it out TODAY!
Check out iPeriod® Ultimate for more Skins, 80+ symptoms & moods, Backup/Restore, Email Export, Email Alerts, No Ads, Weight-tracking and Graphs!
iPeriod's beautiful VISUAL CALENDAR makes it easy for you to view your menstrual cycles at a glance... complete with emoticons, unique icons symbolizing your symptoms, expected periods, fertile days, ovulation and more!
• DISCREET icon name "iP"
• PREDICTS your future 12 periods
• Predicts ovulation and fertility
• ALERTS you when your period is expected or late!
• Tracks SYMPTOMS and moods
• 4 CUSTOMIZABLE symptoms
• FREEFORM NOTES
• BACKUP your data to upgrade to iPeriod Ultimate
• Calendar view with ICONS representing your notes
• Password PROTECTION
• Self breast exam reminders
• PREGNANCY mode!
• REMEMBERS your last period dates so that you don't have to!
• HELP Screen (“i” button on Settings Screen)
• Customizable with various skins and calendar styles
Enter your period for at least two consecutive cycles, and iPeriod calculates your average duration, cycle length and estimates the dates of your next expected periods, fertile days and ovulation! Each time new data is entered, statistics are updated.
DIFFERENCE FROM OTHER APPS
The only app that truly graphically displays your data on the calendar... other apps simply place a single symbol to represent all symptoms.
• The MOST accurate: predictions are based on your cycles (not averages) and improve over time
• The MOST customization: adjustable luteal phase, hide symptoms not used by you, manage which icons appear on calendar
• The MOST personalization: 4 calendar syles, various skins
• Customizable icons to better suit your needs
• Breast exam reminders
• Searchable note history (including freeform notes, moods and symptoms)
To enter NOTES:
Double-tap a day on the calendar.
Great for doctor's appointments, event planning and estimating when to leave the house prepared!
To view an icon legend, go to Settings/Icon Legend or visit our website and click on "Calendar".
Light green day = fertile day
Dark green day = day of predicted ovulation
Light/Medium/Dark pink day = period day
Faded pink round dot = expected period day
iPeriod assumes a luteal phase length of 14 days, which is the average for most women.
You may modify the luteal phase length in the settings screen.
Do not rely on iPeriod to prevent pregnancy.
Since iPeriod's debut in September 2008, it has been tailored to our customer's needs and wishes. Thanks for all the great suggestions that have helped to create this latest version. Please keep the feedback coming, and send us an email if you have any questions. Thank you!