"Klammer" allows you to open EML, Winmail.dat and MSG files (MSG support via in-app purchase) on iOS devices and view their contents and attachments. All that business communication your device did not view in the Mail application is now accessible to you with just one touch.
All operations with MSG files are available via in-app purchase!
What people say about us:
"Klammer ***** "
"... step towards removing a briefcase from my travel..."
"KLAMMER the fanatstic! ***** "
"Klammer has to be the best thing since they have invented sliced bread!..."
"Klammer **** "
"At last an app that allows you to accept calendar invites on the iPhone and open Dat files from outlook users..."
"great app ***** "
"this is just the ticket for me....have been struggling to open any attachments to my emails on my iphone... sorted now!"
by david yates
- View EML files
- View MSG files (via in-app purchase)
- View Winmail.dat files
- Access attachments, body and message details of the emails
- Access phone numbers, emails, addressess and etc of contacts
- Access scheduled date, status, estiamted work time and more on tasks and tasks requests
- Access subject, location, date, duration and recurring patterns of appointments and meeting request
- Access attachments in EML, MSG and Winmail.dat files
- View MSG and Winmail.dat containing Contacts, Tasks, Task Requests, Meeting Requests, Notes and others.
- Importing Contacts and Calendar Events (meetings and tasks) as well as recurring calendar events from MSG and Winmail.dat files.
- Option for opening supported files from URL directly in the application, instead of going trough Safari.
- Store for offline reading
- Access your EML, MSG and Winmail.dat files and attachments via iTunes
- Organize your EML, MSG and Winmail.dat files in folders
- View the supported by your device files, attached in the EML, MSG and Winmail.dat
- Universal App - designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- iOS 4.3.3 tested
Required iOS 3.2 for iPad and iOS 4.0 for iPhone.
What are EML files?
The most convenient way to forward business communication is to send e-mails as an attachment - usually EML files. They contain
all the email's body, attachments, sender and everything. With this application you will be able to access and view it all with ease.
What are MSG files?
MSG (outlook mail message files) are messages created or saved within MicrosoftⓇ Outlook. They can contain emails, contacts, tasks, task requests, appointments and etc.
What are Winmail.dat files?
Outlook and other applications often encode the messages and their attachments in a Winmail.dat file. This application will
allow you to view that file and access the attachments and the encapsulated information for the email.
1. Open the Mail application on your iPad or iPhone
2. Open the email with the attached EML, MSG or Winmail.dat file you want to view
3. Scroll to the bottom of the email where the attachments are. If the file you want to open is downloaded it will have the blue Klammer icon in front of it. If not - touch it to download it first. You should see a blue progress bar during the process
4. Once the attachment is downloaded in the email - touch the file and hold your finger until a menu pops up. Only a completely downloaded file can be opened via the application
5. Touch the "Open in Klammer" button
6. The attached EML, MSG or Winmail.dat file will be viewed in the Klammer application
If you want to open the same file again - just start the Klammer application and locate it there.
Instead of long tapping the EML, MSG or Winmail.dat file in the Mail application you can just touch it and in the window that opens select "Open in" in the top right corner
Please, use [email protected]
to contact us. We cannot reply to user reviews! Thank you.
Klammer is available also for Mac OS at Apple Mac App Store.