Lexmark LexPrint is a free application that enables you to quickly and easily print from your Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using any Lexmark printer. Setup is easy by following these simple steps:
1. Download this free application to your mobile device.
2. Make sure your mobile device is connected to the same wireless network as that of the computer you use to print. LexPrint requires that all your devices be connected to the same wireless network.
3. After opening the application on your mobile device, choose your printer and printing preferences in the 'Settings' menu.
4. Start printing!
Key features and benefits:
• Easily print photos from your photo album or directly from your camera, depending on your mobile device (iPhone or iPod touch with camera).
• Zoom in, zoom out, or pan across an enlarged image while on the Photo Preview screen. Print just the part you want!
• Change your printing preferences right from your mobile device with the LexPrint Settings menu. Choose your printer, print quality, and number of copies. The menu even offers a “Scale to Fit” option.
• Print from the web on your iPad.
Depending on your Lexmark printer model, you may need the support of the LexPrint Listener, which can be downloaded for free from www.lexmark.com/LexPrint. The LexPrint Listener, once installed on the computer you use with your printer, allows for communication between your printer and mobile device.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, and Japanese
Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3 or later
Lexmark Web Site: www.lexmark.com
LexPrint Support: www.lexmark.com/LexPrint