LinkPad PRO – The first native iPad app for LinkedIn!
‘LinkPad PRO is simply the best way to experience your professional LinkedIn network on your iPad.’
LinkPad makes it easy to stay connected and share information with your professional network. View and update your professional social network conveniently from a specific designed app for iPad. Connect to LinkedIn and Twitter to see all your updates and post your status.
The LinkPad PRO app offers the following features:
- Stay connected: browse your professional network on LinkedIn
- Expand your network: search for new people and invite them to connect
- Send messages to your connections on LinkedIn
- See all updates from your LinkedIn connections (filter by type)
- Post a network update (status update)
- Like and comment on status updates from your connections
- Unique integration with Twitter; read tweets from your connections and tweet directly from the app
If you experience problems with LinkedIn authorization, please adjust the time settings on your iPad.
If the time on your iPad is not within 5 minutes of the time on the LinkedIn servers (official time), login is canceled by LinkedIn autorization.
Fix this by adjusting the time on your iPad via
‘Settings -> General -> Date & time’. Close the LinkPad Pro app, and start the app again.
In the coming update we will correct this situation.
LinkPad PRO uses the official LinkedIn API’s. However, as a third party developer we are restricted by several limitations for using the LinkedIn data (throttle limits). If you are a ‘heavy user’ it might happen that you reach the maximum number of calls for a day, this will result in an error message. The throttle limits are reset every day.
LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, the IN logo and InMail are registered trademarks or trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation and its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
LinkPad and/or Sixpack is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LinkedIn.