- Category: Productivity
- Released date: 12/16/2008
- Current Version: 2.1.299
- Seller: LogMeIn, Inc.
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 11026519
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
From your couch, on the train or in the air — get anytime, anywhere access to your PC or Mac on Wi-Fi or 3G.
Remotely control your PC or Mac, plus view, transfer and save files or folders – all with a single app on your iPad or iPhone. Ignition is a one-time purchase that runs on both your iPad and iPhone and works with LogMeIn’s award-winning free software. Install LogMeIn for FREE on an unlimited number of remote computers to access from your iPad and iPhone. With your files, applications and desktops right at your fingertips, you’re finally free to go.
Access your information
• Access your home and work computers anytime, anywhere.
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Use applications and edit files directly on your computer.
Manage your files
• Copy and view files that reside on your computer directly on your iPad or iPhone.
• Update the files and folders saved to your iPad or iPhone with a single touch.
• Transfer files between multiple computers with ease.
Get stuff done
• Run the applications you need, whether on a PC or Mac.
• Fix computer problems remotely for business or personal IT.
• Take your files with you over Wi-Fi/3G, and leave the computer behind.
• Intuitive and flexible control modes
• Multi-monitor support
• Supports use of special key combinations
• Start a sleeping computer with Wake-On-LAN
• Browse all your files and folders on remote computers
• Create a local folder and filing system on iPad or iPhone
• Transfer files and folders between remote computers with your iPad or iPhone
• Save PC and Mac files directly on an iPad or iPhone for offline viewing
• Directly access and transfer photos from/to your iPad or iPhone photo library
• Update locally saved files with changes made on remote computers
• Edit files using other apps (requires file editing apps)
• Print to AirPrint-compatible printers
We Love Your Feedback!
Join the iPad Warriors conversation at facebook.com\ipadwarriors