Marine Imray Charts: Introduction
Chart Navigation for the iPhone, iPod and iPad based on award winning Imray charts. Plan your routes and share tracks with your crew or friends. For sailors, divers, canoeists, fishermen and anyone involved with making way at sea.
- Award winning raster charts from Imray
- Routes: distances, targets, bearings
- Position and destination
- Course to steer, speed and bearing
- Magnetic compass
- Distances, bearings from any point to any point
- Electronic bearing line
- GPS and instruments
- Tides with full functionally from Tides Planner
- Aerial photographs (subject to coverage) and harbour plans
- Tracks which you can share with friends
Written by sailors for sailors.
This size of this application is large. We recommend downloading using high speed broadband to a computer and then synchronising with the device.
Imray Charts free app: English Channel passage charts (2 charts).
Imray: one of the oldest publishers of sea charts and books, with a tradition spanning back to the 18th Century.
Tucabo: developers, pilot book writers and sailors.
Look out for other applications in the Marine Navigation Series from Tucabo and Imray.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tucabo
Facebook - Tucabo
See the app on YouTube - TucaboSailing
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish