- Category: Finance
- Released date: 02/25/2011
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: Merrill Lynch
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 12362467
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
For Merrill Edge self directed and Merrill Edge Advisory Center clients: Access your accounts and stay on top of the markets with the Merrill Edge app for iPad.
With this app you can:
- Review balances, holdings and pending and historical transactions
- Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options while you're on the go
- Review in-depth BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research reports as well as third-party ratings
- Get up-to-the-minute market news, including real-time quotes
- Check the status of your orders
- Set up alerts to stay on top of your accounts and individual securities
- Manage and monitor your Watchlists or create new ones
- View your investment accounts as well as your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts all on one page
- Transfer money between your investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. accounts
The Merrill Edge app for the iPad is available to clients who have online access to Merrill Lynch websites. Select Application License Agreement and review the amended Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Edge is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.