miCal is THE missing calendar for your iPhone and iPod touch.
★ Award winning App: "App-Developer Conference 2010" and third at "Best German iPhone App"
★ Listed in "iTunes Rewind 2010" in productivity
★ Recommended as "App of the Week" in 13 countries
With miCal, planning your events will be much more efficient, well-arranged – and even more beautiful. (Requires iOS 4.0 or higher)
miCal 4.0 - now additionally with an optional task list (throughout In-App Purchase). Manage your tasks as easily as your events! Try it 24 hours for free. (You'll find the add-on in the miCal settings)
miCal is different – even for Business Users!
• The well-structured day-, week-, month- and year-views help you to keep an eye on your events.
• landscape week view with 5 or 7 visible days as a choosable option.
• Innovative functions like a customizable default time and default titles enable you to create new events faster.
• Moreover, invite other attendees quickly and easily to an event via mail. Now with iCal format.
• Clearly arranged Dashboard as welcome page with every event of the day
• export an event in iCal format (.ics-files) via email. That allows the receiver to import the event on either any iOS device without having installed miCal
• Add different contacts to an event. Show address in map view.
• Show own availability information to an event
• Detailed weather forecast for the next three days. Including sunrise/sundown, huminity and wind for the current day
• Zoomable day and week view
• Displays calendar week and current time in every view
• Supports every calendar that can be synchronized with the iPhone calendar (Outlook, Exchange, Google Calendar, Facebook Events etc.)
• Shows every imported calendar with the correspondent colour
• Set own colours for calendars and events
• Easy swiping through every view to move forward or backward
• Add a new event quickly by tapping twice on a day, a free timeline or the navigation bar
• Set events in 5 minutes-intervals
• Unlimited quantity of reminders and all-day events. Many custom alarm options.
• Add a place, GPS-coordinate or map section to any event
• Symbols show you at once, if an event is repeated or added with an alarm
• Long press onto an empty section to open a view below (day, week or month)
• Tap on already existent events within the day and week view to display details
• Search your events
• Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina Display
******* Known issues *******
Since version 1.2, miCal's startup and overall performance has been improved and is clearly faster on every device. Nevertheless, you should use a 3GS or higher, because there can be performance and memory issues on 3G devices.