Mint.com Personal Finance
- Category: Finance
- Released date: 12/18/2008
- Current Version: 1.11.93
- Seller: Mint.com
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 10385362
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Personal finance tools from Mint.com. Track, budget and manage your money on-the-go. Sign up for a Mint.com account, add your online banking accounts and access your personal finances — all from your iPhone. Get started for FREE.
EASY MONEY MANAGEMENT
Mint is the free and easy way to manage your finances on-the-go and see all your accounts in one place — safely and securely. Set up a budget, do more with your money and take charge of your financial life.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
* See all your accounts together — from checking and savings to credit cards, retirement and more.
* Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions daily. No need to enter your own transactions.
* Mint can create a budget based on your actual spending, or you can create your own. Know how much you can spend while you're out.
* Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — stay up-to-date with email or text alerts for budgets, fees, due dates, low balances, unusual activity and more.
* Track all your investments, including your 401k, brokerage accounts and IRAs.
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your phone, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate iPhone access from Mint's profile page. We've made it easy: with one click, you'll prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPhone.
* TIME Magazine’s 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
* LAPTOP Magazine’s 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (January, 2010)
* The New York Times — “Your Financial Situation, in the Palm of Your Hand” (April, 2010)