powerOne® combines simple spreadsheet-like templates for calculating seven popular mortgages and amortizations, both US and Canadian, with an algebraic and RPN calculator. Calculate fast, keep a history and share with others.
powerOne calculators have been:
● Best of 2010 - Apple Rewind
● Apple staff pick in July, 2010
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
What-if scenario analysis has never been faster. Easily calculate US and Canadian fixed-rate mortgages, FHA, VA, ARM and interest-only loans and amortizations, loan qualification and seller's net computations. Perfect for mortgage brokers, Realtors, and real estate brokers.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in either decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch format with functions that include powers, logs, trig and more.
Past computations are always available at your fingertips. powerOne automatically saves a history of your calculations. Name them, annotate them, share them or re-calculate.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results. Just choose who to send it to and the results are in the mail.
After 13 years and more than 15 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at [email protected]
This version of powerOne includes…
* Calculator templates, all with amortizations, PITI/Escrow and summary analysis:
- US and Canadian Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- FHA Mortgages
- VA Mortgages
- Interest-Only Mortgages
- ARM (Variable Rate) Mortgages
- Loan Qualification
- Seller's Net/Commission
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Perform decimal, scientific, engineering, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions
* Save a history of all calculations automatically
* Share results by simply entering a recipient