Keep track of all of your personal medical information in one convenient place. My Medical provides a thorough, organized database that is yours to control and change. With a clean and easy-to-use interface, My Medical can store an entire medical history for as many people as you wish:
- Medications past and present, allergies, immunizations, surgeries and hospitalizations, diagnoses
- Contact information for physicians, emergency contacts, insurance providers, durable power of attorney for health
- Test results, vital signs and common medical procedures
Get My Medical for your iPhone or iPod Touch too! Search "My Medical" or go to http://itunes.com/apps/MyMedical
** Features **
- Store photos and a variety file types in your medical record, including PDFs, Microsoft Office and iWork documents. You can even add files to a specific item: for example, keep a picture of the pill next to a medication.
- Automatically sync doctor's appointments and upcoming lab tests with your iPhone/iPod's calendar.
- Comprehensive areas for common lab tests like blood pressure, glucose levels and cholesterol. Create custom labels for test results of your own. Chart test results and view entries by date to see trends.
- Automatic reminders when prescriptions are due to expire, or when doctor's visits are approaching.
- Store any number of medical records. Use My Medical not just for yourself but for as many people as you want; you can have your kids', spouse's, or grandparents' medical history at your fingertips too. It's also useful for physicians and clinicians who wish to maintain information about their patients.
- Share all or any part of your medical record via email or text message, or transfer a record to My Medical on another device. Export test results in a Microsoft Excel-readable format.
- Import your doctors and emergency contacts directly from your contacts. No need to retype it all.
** Why Use It? **
My Medical is indispensable when:
- filling out forms at the doctor's office.
- organizing medications and their doses, side effects and other information.
- sending your medical information to a doctor.
- someone else must find out your medical information or contacts in an emergency.
- you need to know medical information about family members or friends.
** Entering Data **
- To enter large amounts of data, please use our accompanying website www.MyMedicalApp.com and send it to your device all at once. Use of the website is free of charge!
** Sharing data, security, and privacy **
- Information you enter is stored directly on the iPad and is not kept on the Internet or any place elsewhere than your device.
- Create email backups of your data for safekeeping.
- Require a password in order to view your information.
- Send your data to someone else's copy of My Medical.
My Medical is independent of medical centers and government. Medical information is as accurate as the data entered by the user. The developer of this app cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information, treatments, outcome of health care or transfer of medical information to health care providers.
We are actively updating My Medical to make it even better! Please send any comments, questions and suggestions to [email protected]
Thank you and stay healthy.