- Category: News
- Released date: 11/10/2010
- Current Version: 1.1
- Seller: PageSuite
- Recommended Age: 12+
- Download Size: 2573192
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News, now on your iPad! Celebrity news, photos and editions, as well as fashion and entertainment… all packed into your iPad app for just £2.39.
Your OK! Magazine app includes 30 days subscription to your favourite magazine and all the breaking celeb gossip and stories you could ever want, all day, every day.
Complete with scrollable magazine editions and over 15 news feeds, including celebrity, fashion, beauty, travel and Alex Gerrard’s column, you are guaranteed the very best stories on your iPad.
OK! Magazine editions look great on your iPad, published in exceptional clarity, with an incredible touch screen experience allowing you to swipe through the articles and pictures. Flip your iPad and read the magazine as double page spread or tap the page selector to choose a thumbnail image of each page.
You can also download and save individual pages or whole editions to enjoy offline and when you are on the go.
Your OK! Magazine app features search, customisable zoom and social networking tools. To find specific content, simply use the powerful search, which draws results from within the live news and the magazine edition.
Download your OK! Magazine app today for just £2.39 and receive 30 days free subscription to the magazine edition, whilst all your live news feeds will remain free to read and enjoy.
After your inclusive subscription, you can renew for a month, 3 months and 6 months. * Registration required for free 30 days access within the app.
- Breaking News – Enjoy over 15 live and updating news feeds from OK! Magazine and website.
- OK! Magazine Editions – Read your automatically updated newspaper by scrolling and swiping through individual or double page spreads.
- Live News – Choose stories your favourite topics on the home screen when you open your application. - Search – Find specific articles in your latest edition, archive or other news content in your app.
- Download and Offline – Save whole editions and individual pages.