- Category: Social Networking
- Released date: 03/29/2010
- Current Version: 5.0.0
- Seller: ProcessOne
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 5770225
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Keep the contact with your friends and coworkers anywhere you go. OneTeam is an Instant Messaging client that allow you to use your Jabber / XMPP account. OneTeam for Gtalk is a taylored and simplified version of OneTeam for iPhone to use with your GTalk / Gmail account.
** If you use Google Apps (for your domain), this version will not work. You have to use professional OneTeam version (not Gtalk one).
OneTeam have been designed to offer the cleanest and simplest interface possible. OneTeam is designed with productivity in mind making it suitable for corporate / business use.
OneTeam is build on top of ProcessOne renowed expertise of Instant Messaging service, making this software a very reliable and efficient applications that can work on Wifi, 3G or Edge network.
* Reviews of OneTeam for Gtalk:
- "This is the best google talk app. It just needs a little extra to make it extraordinary. Excellent interface.... I love it. Please don't dissappoint me because I don't like to be dissappointed." (Marvin Ford, USA)
- "Best chat user interface. Other IM application looks like Christmas tree and are akward to use" (Richard, USA)
- "Best (and only) native Jabber client [...] especially for mobile professionals connecting to a corporate chat server" (SDWinDev)
- "Does exactly what it is meant to do" (ryanparrish)
- "Connects securely to our jabber server and is quick and responsive. No nonsense XMPP IM client that just works." (Tosvar)
We will not disappoint you with upcoming 3.3 version. Keep the downloads and good review coming :)
* OneTeam Key features
- OneTeam use your existing data plan: no per-message charges
- Automatic secure connection support (Starttls and TLS)
- Push support through a proxy server. No extra component is required.
- Clean interface and streamlined workflow
- Compliance with the open XMPP standard
- Avatar support
- Smiley support
- Chat history on the phone
- Ability to add and remove contacts
You can check the roadmap on our support site, add feature requests and vote for your most needed feature. We are listening to you. We are commited to make OneTeam the instant messaging application you will love using.
Important notice: Google Apps for your domain customers need to use complete OneTeam for iPhone version. This version only support Jabber ID @gmail.com or @googlemail.com