★★★ 2011 Parents’ Choice Silver Award winner - Parents’ Choice Foundation
★★★ 2010 Best Kids' iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award - iLounge
★★★ Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design
Come play at the park, and learn to count, add, subtract, sort and more! Park Math introduces early math concepts to children in Preschool and Kindergarten (ages 1-6). Brought to you by Duck Duck Moose, the creators of Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider, and winners of six Parents' Choice Awards.
Join Blue Bear and his friends as they play in the park and learn through 7 fun educational activities:
1) SWING: NUMBERS –- Count up to 50 as a rabbit swings.
2) SLIDE: ADDITION -- Help ducks climb to the top of a slide and learn how to add.
3) SEESAW: GREATER THAN / LESS THAN -- Balance a seesaw by adding and subtracting mice.
4) APPLE TREE: SUBTRACTION -- Learn how to subtract as apples fall from a tree.
5) SANDBOX: PATTERNS -- Complete the pattern in a sandbox with the correct toy.
6) BENCH: SORTING -- Order the dogs from small to large. Order numbers in sequence.
7) PICNIC: COUNTING -- Feed a hippo the correct number of food items.
Park Math includes 2 levels for Preschool and Kindergarten. Level 1 includes counting up to 20 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 5. Level 2 includes counting up to 50 and addition/subtraction with numbers up to 10.
Instrumental music recorded especially for this app with cello and guitar includes popular nursery rhymes: This Old Man, Skip to My Lou, Five Little Ducks, The Muffin Man, and Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush.
TIP FOR PARENTS: There are two ways to navigate to different activities:
1) Swipe Blue Bear to make him skate forward or backward.
2) Touch the kites and pick the kite corresponding to the activity.
"This sixth App from Duck Duck Moose continues a streak of excellence in early childhood interactive craftsmanship that dates back to last year's Wheels on the Bus. The App... contains seven easy-to-explore games, each with multiple ways to try out some powerful math concepts."
-- Children's Technology Review
"...the most impressive Duck Duck Moose application yet, bringing so much artistic, sonic, and interactive expertise together that it’s extremely easy to recommend ..."
Please take a look at other educational apps by Duck Duck Moose!
Favorite Nursery Rhymes:
- Wheels on the Bus
- Old MacDonald
- Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
Other Educational Apps:
- Fish School (Letters, Numbers, Colors, Matching)
- Park Math (Addition, Subtraction, Patterns)
- Word Wagon (NEW!) (Letters, Phonics, Spelling)
All apps are also available in HD for iPad, except Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Duck Duck Moose is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Math, Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Early Learning, Numbers, Colors, Music, Creative Play, Games, Special Needs
CONTACT US: For any technical issues, please email us at [email protected]
or drop us a note anytime! You can also find out more about us on our website. Thank you!