Pay Off Debt for iPad helps you organize and monitor your debt snowball plan to keep you on track and motivated, right up to your very last payment, as you eliminate one debt after another. Watch your debt repayment build speed and momentum. Click "More" to learn why you should download this app today!
You’re taking control of your debt using the debt snowball method. Your bank credit card debt has the lowest balance, so you start with that one, plunking down as much extra money as possible on it each month while still making the minimum payments to your other creditors.
It’s so satisfying to watch the balance shrink steadily. The end is in sight and you can’t wait until that debt is cleared and you start paying off the next one faster. You can actually get excited about debt repayment now that you have a planned debt-free date.
Once you’ve reached a zero balance with that first debt, repeat the process to wipe out the next debt, and so on. The payment amounts snowball until all your debt is gone and you can celebrate.
Think about how much faster you’re going to reach debt freedom! With Pay Off Debt for iPad, you’ll have constant access to your progress so you can watch those balances go down.
"Perfect way to organize all of your debt."
* Prioritize debts by organizing the debt snowball in the order of choice
* View starting & current balances, planned monthly payment, last payment recorded date, & estimated time left for each debt
* See your planned debt-free date, and compare and contrast how long it would take to pay off all debts if you did NOT use the debt snowball
* View progress bars for motivation and encouragement
* Email the snowball information (list of debts, starting debt amounts, current balances, minimum payment amounts, due dates, & progress made) to up to 4 different emails
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record the payments you've made by tapping the Record Min. Payment or Record Custom Payment buttons for individual debts, or tap Record All Payments to record them all at once
* For increased flexibility, use the Record Custom Payment button to record a monthly payment amount that's different than the regular minimum payment.
* View payment history and amounts recorded for interest and principal
* Takes interest rates into account when calculating estimated time left
* Take taxes & insurance (escrow) into account if desired when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt
* Set the additional amount you have available to put toward the first debt in your snowball on the Configure Snowball screen. Change this amount at any time.
* The current balance for each debt is automatically estimated based on information input by you. (Note that this is ONLY an estimate. To keep exact records, consult your statements and enter the actual current balance manually on the Edit Debts screen.)
* Set payment reminders to appear when the app is running, if desired. Once the due date has passed, the reminder will no longer appear.
* Select English, French or Spanish
* Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or enter a custom currency
* Bypass the splash screen by tapping it
What are you waiting for? Watch your debts melt away as the snowball gets bigger. Download Pay Off Debt for iPad now and start your path to financial freedom.
** For support, questions, or ideas please email [email protected]
Note that developers have no way to respond to commenters within iTunes, so if you'd like a response or have found a potential bug please do email so I can get back to you. Tutorials are available at http://www.payoffdebtapp.com/pay-off-debt-for-ipad/ **