- Category: Photography
- Released date: 07/08/2011
- Current Version: 1.0.1
- Seller: Dmitri Toropov
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 807306
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Add metadata to your photos as you take them. PhotosInfo Pro enables you to add IPTC Core metadata, rating and geocoding information to any image in your Photo Library, including RAW images and RAW+JPEG couples imported using Camera Connection Kit*. Better then, you are not limited to any software to handle the metadata afterwards: you can export either JPEGs with metadata embedded or original images accompanied by XMP sidecar files. Adobe XMP® is an open standard and supported by all major image processing software.
- Tag multiple images at once
- Edit IPTC Core, star rating and geo-location metadata
- View basic EXIF information
- Designed to let you work fast
- Usable in any photography workflow: export JPEGs and/or original (RAW) images accompanied by XMP sidecar files
- RAW+JPEG couples support
Directly after you start the app for the first time you will be asked to confirm the app is allowed to use your current location. The app use your location only if you explicitly ask for it when assigning GPS location to an image. The original permission is required to access your image library, for the case if you have had location information embedded into your images.
*Reading original EXIF metadata from RAW images is not supported. It is strongly recommended to use RAW+JPEG couples instead of plain RAW images for better performance and EXIF support.