NEW UPDATE COMING SOON!
The American Heart Association content team is preparing new articles, illustrations, and videos for release early Summer. This includes the updated first aid & CPR guidelines and hi-res images and videos.
Pocket First Aid & CPR from the American Heart Association helps save a life in Haiti. Read the incredible story of Dan Woolley, who survived 65 hours under rubble using this application. As seen on CNN, NBC Nightly News, Fox News, London Daily Mail, NPR, and many more. http://bit.ly/7LgxSu
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Child Choking
- Infant Choking
- 12 Emergency Quick Reference Articles
- Email Medical Profile to Friend
- Add Critical Medical Details to iPhone Wallpaper
Whether you're at home, on the road, or in the woods, the American Heart Association's Pocket First Aid & CPR application is at your fingertips with concise, clear instructions to care for you and your loved ones.
- Includes the latest up-to-date emergency information from the American Heart Association.
- Review first aid procedures anytime, anywhere. From your home, to your car, to the wilderness.
- Easy to learn, easy to use, right there when you need it.
- Manage your first aid kit checklist, to be sure you have what you need in an emergency.
- Save your medical information for quick retrieval. Look up your doctor or emergency contacts with a single click.
- Store your insurance information for easy access.
Pocket First Aid & CPR includes:
- Hundreds of pages with illustrations, including topics such as CPR, choking, bites, bruises, burns, seizures, diabetic emergencies, and more.
- High-quality and detailed videos, showing how to respond in critical first aid situations. Videos include choking, CPR, seizures, cuts and wounds, and more.
- All videos, articles and illustrations are stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can provide first aid even when out of cell phone range.
- Enter your loved one's medical information on the My Info tab. For each individual, you can save doctors' contact information, along with hospitals, emergency contacts, allergies, medications, and more. You can also save insurance information for quick access.
- As standards of treatment improve, Pocket First Aid & CPR will be updated to track those changes.
All content provided by the American Heart Association, the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. Learn more by visiting www.AmericanHeart.org.
Powered by Jive Media, the leading producer of consumer medical applications for mobile devices. Read more about Jive Media's DocDF: http://jive.me/technology/
Send us your requests/feedback. We'd love to hear from you: [email protected]