** OVER 40,000 DOWNLOADS IN 40 COUNTRIES!!! **
**#1 pregnancy app exclusively endorsed by**
Circleofmoms.com - One of the world’s largest Mommy Blogger communities.
NutraBella - makers of Belly Bar and prenatal supplements.
ViaCord - a leader in the cord blood banking.
Eileen Behan, R.D- nationally acclaimed dietitian and author.
Pregnancy Companion™ was developed and written by two board certified OB/GYNs. It is the most comprehensive pregnancy app made for busy moms-to-be who want a doctor’s advice and pregnancy tracking tools at their fingertips.
Who we are
Dr. Jan Rydfors (Adjunct Clinical Professor at Stanford University Medical Center) is the co-author of ‘Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility: Handbook for Clinicians’, one of the most popular and respected clinical handbooks (and likely the book YOUR OB/GYN learned from!) and Dr. Aron Schuftan (Boston Medical Center) together have over 25 years of experience caring for pregnant women.
They have put their years of experience as obstetricians and teachers into an innovative and user-friendly iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad compatible app that contains fun and important information for all expectant moms.
They have a busy private practice, Bay Area Fertility & Pregnancy Specialists, in the heart of the Silicon Valley, where they specialize in high-risk obstetrics and infertility treatment.
UNIQUE TO PREGNANCY COMPANION™
• Glossary – a FAQs section that answers EVERY question a pregnant woman can have about her pregnancy.
• Drug Safety – from Accutane to Zyrtec, this comprehensive directory of medications shows whether or not they’re safe to take during your pregnancy.
• Hydration Counter – track your daily water intake.
• Nutrition Guidelines & Calorie Tracker.
• A dedicated section to Wellness with Prenatal Yoga and Acupressure points.
• Recipes by Eileen Behan, R.D., author of “The Pregnancy Diet”.
• Status – Shows current gestational age and gives week-by-week explanations of what's happening with Mom & Baby
• At-a-Glance section – Quick reference guide for upcoming tests and planning in your pregnancy
• Weight Tracker with ideal weight gain graph (Standard & Metric)
• Kick Counter
• Contraction Timer
• Prenatal Yoga Poses
• Acupressure Points
• Baby Names and their meanings
• Appointment tracker (syncs with iCal for iOS 4.0 users)
• Facebook, Twitter& email – share your milestones and status updates with friends and family
• Developed by 2 Board Certified OB/GYNs
• Ultrasound images with information highlighting baby's development
• Calculate due date by last period, conception or enter due date
• Customizable Lists (sharing enabled)
o Questions to ask your doctor
o When to call your doctor
o How to prepare for your baby
o What to buy for your newborn
o What to pack in your hospital bag
o Create your birth plan
• 6 Custom Background colors
• Available in English & Spanish
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
“Pregnancy Companion is an incredibly unique and comprehensive iPhone app that every pregnant woman should have. I am recommending it to all of my patients.”
Preete Bhanot, MD (Board certified OB/GYN - Gilroy, CA)
“My patients will love this app. It is so helpful and has so much information! This app has great graphics and will really make pregnancy even more fun for my patients to experience”
Patricia Calayag, MD (Board certified OB/GYN - New York City, NY)
** We welcome any and all feedback and requests to [email protected]
1) You will need Wi-Fi connection to download... Pregnancy Companion is a native app packed full of information, tools and features to help you in your pregnancy.
2) Update your device to iOS 4.0, as many of the features, like iCal syncing and multi-tasking, are linked directly with the newer operating system, and older OS may causes poor performance.