Relax & Rest Guided Meditations
- Category: Healthcare & Fitness
- Released date: 02/09/2010
- Current Version: 4.2
- Seller: Meditation Oasis
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 106079152
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation without prior experience. Three meditations of varying lengths allow you to relax deeply regardless of how much time you have available. Written Meditation Tips help support your experience with the guided meditations.
-- Breath Awareness Guided Meditation (5 min) - to get centered and relaxed when you only have time for a short break.
-- Deep Rest Guided Meditation (13 min) - allows you to sink into a deeply restful state. Many people use this meditation for falling asleep.
-- Whole Body Guided Relaxation (24 min) - Relax totally and completely with this meditation which helps you locate tension in every part of the body, and let it go.
Each meditation can be listened to with or without music or nature sounds. Separate volume controls not only allow you to adjust the mix of voice and music to suit your preference, but give you the added option of listening to the music alone.
"This is fantastic! I have been using the Deep Rest Guided Meditation, and I have been getting the best, most uninterrupted sleep of my life." Alicia
"Your meditations have helped me get past one of the most difficult times in my life and for that I will be forever grateful to you." Carly
"I simply can't say enough about these guided meditations... As a musician, I really appreciate the music Richard creates and it is just subtle enough not to take away from Mary's guiding words." Dan
"Thank you so much for the enriching meditations. I have had problems with high blood pressure and the relaxing meditations have physically helped." Grant
With this App you can:
- Enjoy a state of deep relaxation without prior meditation experience
- Relax deeply and easily as you are voice-guided step by step
- Choose a meditation to suit your needs and time available
- Listen to the meditations with or without music
- Enjoy the relaxing background music or nature sounds alone anytime you want to meditate on your own or simply relax
- Read instructions to support and enhance your experience
- Enjoy the benefits of meditation from the start
- Links to support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast and and CDs.