Self-Hypnosis: What do you want to change, but haven't?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 07/22/2009
- Current Version: 1.4
- Seller: xinsight
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 16882175
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: All
We all have something we'd like to change, but we often resist breaking out of old patterns. The first step towards change is to imagine a new state. After all, if we can't even imagine it, how can we hope to achieve it?
Self-Hypnosis is a guided hypnosis session that helps you to envision change. First, you enter a state of deep relaxation, and from this state, follow the suggestions of the hypnotist to start to feel and imagine the positive change you have chosen.
Use Self-Hypnosis whenever you have 10 minutes to spare.
* dynamic graphics that respond to the hypnotist's voice
* session is designed by HypnoSage, a professional hypnotist
* gorgeous ambient soundtrack by Aranea (or you can play your own music)
* music and voice volume levels can be set independently
* disable any playlist items. For example: Turn off "awaken" if listening before going to sleep
• Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We read all reviews, but if you would like to contact us directly, please visit our webpage at:
- "Professional self hypnotism tool. Music and guiding voice are just right." - iTunes US reviewer
- "Helped me to relax after a long day at work" - appolicious.com
- "...a handy hypnotic companion!" - iTunes US reviewer
There are some older reviews in iTunes that address problems that have long been fixed. Self-Hypnosis has been tested on iPad (3.2), iPhone and iPod Touch 3.0 and higher and there are no known issues.