"Drawing App of the Year" - Macworld's 2010 App Gems Awards
"This drop-dead gorgeous app for digital artists packs a rich feature set into a surprisingly intuitive interface." - WIRED Magazine.
Find out for yourself what has made SketchBook Pro the industry standard for digital sketching!
Autodesk SketchBook® Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience.
Whether you are an occasional doodler or a professional illustrator, SketchBook Pro transforms your iPad into the ultimate digital SketchBook.
• Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
✓Canvas size: 1024 x 768
• 6 layers on iPad 1
• 12 layers on iPad 2
✓Optional High Resolution canvas on iPad 2
• 2048 x 1536 with 4 layers
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Three finger tap for controls
• Three finger swipe gestures for quick access
✓High Quality Brushes and Tools:
• Professional grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
• More than 60 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and natural media
• Install more than 90 additional brushes and stamps brushes from the in-app Store
• Flood fill and smear tool
• Completely customizable brush settings for each brush
• Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• 10 levels of undo/redo on iPad 1
• 20 levels of undo/redo on iPad 2
• Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera on iPad 2
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers
interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only on top of existing paint strokes.
• Template Library in the Layer Editor that includes a variety of grids, perspective reference and ruled paper.
✓ Video Output
• When connected to a compatible display through either the Apple Component AV Cable or the Apple Dock Connector to VGA adaptor your canvas and gallery can be mirrored to an external display or television.
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export to Photo Library
• E-mail images
• Import/Export as a layered file (PSD)
• Import/Export via iTunes File Sharing or Dropbox
• Browse images in full screen mode
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Eye-dropper color selection
• Erase color chip to convert any brush into custom eraser
✓ Customizable UI
• Customizable double tap canvas shortcuts.
• Palettes to store your favorite brushes and colors
• Radial menu so store custom brush and color combinations.
• Built in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
• Visual help pages
Email any inquiries to: [email protected]